Today I will like to share a selection of reminders from the text “The Lazy Man’s Guide to Enlightenment” by Thaddeus Golas.
Hope you like it and share your thoughts.
Have a wonderful weekend
Much Love and light,
- We are equal beings and the universe is our relations with each other.
- What am I doing on a level of consciousness where this is real?
- No resistance.
- Love it the way it is.
- Love as much as you can from wherever you are.
- Whether I feel it or not, I am one with all the love in the universe.
- Love is the only dimension that needs to be changed.
- Go beyond reason to love: it is safe. It is the only safety.
- All state of consciousness are available right now.
- It’s always within us to relate this way.
- Enlightenment doesn’t care how you get there.
- Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it.
- There is nothing you need to do first in order to be enlightened.
- This, too, can be experienced with a completely expanded awareness.
- I wouldn’t deny this experience to the One mind.
- What did you think it was that needed to be loved.
- When you learn to love hell, you will love heaven.
- Thank you, my brothers and sisters, for letting my consciousness be in this place.
By Thaddeus Golas